Hello! I am
a Software Engineer & Content Creator.
Naturally, I was engaged with the sport and lifestyle of boxing due to my father being a trainer/cornerman/cutman for 40+ years. Although Boxing was my first passion, I always questioned, "Is this the path I chose or inherited?"
Actively using my family's computer and AOL dialup, I endlessly questioned the functionality of computers. My mother literally used the computer as a tool for bribing me to go to & do good in school. As my curiosity for technology grew, my investment in boxing shifted. I was interested in technology; however, the schools I attended did not offer any programming courses. I took it upon myself and got a head start by learning via Google and coding sites like Codecademy.com. I then pursued and obtained my Bachelors of Science in Computer Science from Temple University.
I currently use social media platforms to deliver educational content about Computer Science. My goal is to reach and encourage the minority community as we are underrepresented in STEM.
Computer Science B.S.
Data Structures and Algorithms
Secure Software Development
Mobile Computing Technologies
Principles of Database Systems
Projects In Computer Science
Manhattan, New York
IT Developer III
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Maintained, reviewed and tested source code for TD APIs
- Implemented NodeJS reusable modules for TD's US Card Framework
- Developed user interfaces, wireframes and prototypes for TD card products
- Developed prototypes of TD's online credit card platform as a Single Page Application (SPA) with a widget driven UX via Angular
Teaching Assistant: iOS Application Dev.
- Instructed and worked with students to promote their learning of Xcode and Swift
- Reduced faculty and course disorder by managing class in instructors absence